A house concert is a private live performance from Lauren, singing songs from her debut album (and a few favourite covers) in the comfort of your own home, for you and your invited guests.
You can really connect with the artist, see an acoustic performance up close, and as the host even request a song ahead of the evening. As the host you get to create the atmosphere you want and can invite as many guests as your living room/dining room/garden can hold.
If you like the sound of hosting a house concert but have never done it before, here are a few of the basics:
- They are paid for by a donation per guest (for the performer) – £5 minimum per guest.
- usually held on Thursdays to Sundays
- known to include light snacks, beverages or a dinner (if you would like it to be more of a dinner concert that’s fine too)
- they are attended by the host’s friends, neighbours, co-workers, family…..
- very intimate - the audiences sit close and are attentive
- performed in 2 sets of 40-minutes with a 20 minute break (this can be shorter and flexible to your particular needs for the concert you want to host so feel free to ask)
- Lauren brings all of the equipment she needs for a great sounding concert.
- Guests can feel free to ask Lauren questions in between songs as this makes for a really great (and unique) evening for everyone. Lauren will also be around before and after to chat
- Lauren will bring copies of her album to the evening to sell and sign if any of your guests want a special message and a memento from the evening.
Please note: House concerts are set up differently to private parties/events. Private events can be arranged for a negotiated fee.
To book Lauren Ray for a house concert or private event, please send an email to